Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Tasty and Easy Recipes!


Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage
Caesar Salad Recipe
**Click Here**

I love these kinds of recipes because I can make a large meal for my family in a snap! That's what I did with these 3 recipes! I was given 2 packages of  al fresco chicken sausages to use for a brand ambassador assignment! My assignment was to pick any 3 al fresco recipes...make the recipes...rate and review the recipes...and add my photos of the finished dishes! I thought they were all delicious! I'm not a fan of pork sausage, so I was so happy that these were all chicken products!

I served all 3  in one night for dinner and it was a very quick, tasty and filling meal!


Italian Chicken Sausage
Stuffed Portabellas Recipe
I sauteed all the sausage in garlic before I prepared each recipe. Then I just got all the ingredients together and put the recipes together very quickly!
Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
And Tortellini Soup Recipe
**Click Here**
My favorites were the stuffed mushroom and the soup! The salad was very good also, but it's just a salad!
I want to try the al fresco chicken meatballs next time! And I'll also be using their chicken sausage again for Father's Day...I want to make kabobs on the grill with them! Check out their website for more of their products! They also have coupons and other recipes that you may want to use! I know I'll be making these dinner more often!

2 comments:

  1. The soup looks really tasty! I made the linguini tomato basil pasta last night and posted that on my blogger blog. It was really, really good and a keeper in our house! I still have a couple of additional Al Fresco recipes to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eyeing the linguinirecipe because it sounded like something we would love! I'm heading over to your blog to check it out! Thanks! =)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...