Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Burritos!

Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Burritos
I found this recipe idea on the Internet! It was so easy and very good! I love peanut butter and jelly, but I never tried it with a banana before...and I just NEVER thought to wrap it up in a flour tortilla! There are some very creative cooks on the web! I'm constantly amazed at the recipes I find!

To make this just take a burrito size flour tortilla and microwave it for 15 seconds, just to make it bendable. Then spread a layer of peanut butter and jelly on the tortilla. Place a peeled banana in the center, then just roll it up like a rug! Slice in half and enjoy!

Here is the link to the original recipe...*click here*

4 comments:

  1. So cute and great for an after school healthy snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kc! Yes, it is! This was my afternoon snack too! lol! I had it with a cup of coffee!

      Delete
  2. I love it !! because is delish and very easy to do !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela! Yes, you can get much easier than this! =)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...