Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You'll Love These Balls!

Chocolate Chip Quinoa Trail Mix Balls
Chocolate Chip Quinoa Trail Mix Balls
And they're actually healthy too! They're made with lots of natural ingredients like quinoa, oatmeal, shredded coconut, almonds, dark chocolate chips, dried cranberries, peanut butter(1 tbls) and honey. They taste so nutty, sweet and crunchy! A very satisfying snack! And these are so easy to make...no baking involved!
I found this recipe on a blog called 'Eat, Live, Run" written by a woman named Jenna. Here is the link to her blog and this recipe...Jenna's blog click here

Next time I'll be making a double batch of these because the recipe only makes 14 balls! That will only last about 3 days in my house, if the kids don't eat any!

2 comments:

  1. These looks so tasty and super healthy! Love it, I will have to try to make these! Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Serena! I'm so hooked on these already! You have a great weekend too! =)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...