Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stabilized Whipped Cream Icing

Stabilized Whipped Cream Icing

I'm not much of a baker...well, I bake occasionally but I don't know all the tricks that good bakers know! I couldn't figure out how to keep my whipped cream from melting as soon as I took it out of the fridge. I love whipped cream as an icing on cakes and pies! But my homemade whipped cream would just dissolve as soon as I served it! Then a food friend from Allrecipes.com told me about this Stabilized Whipped Cream Icing recipe. This was the trick to making nice firm whipped cream! This whipped cream recipe worked great! I used this for icing a cake. The whipped cream stays firm indefinitely! The cake lasted 3 days in the fridge...and so did the icing! I'll be using this method for firm whipped cream from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...