Monday, July 16, 2012

Roasted Marshmallow Frosted Cupcakes

Roasted Marshmallow Frosted Cupcakes
This is such a great way to frost cupcakes when you don't have regular frosting...plus it's so quick to do and tastes great! You just place a marshmallow on top of each cupcake during the last 5 minutes of baking. They will melt and become brown. I'm not a big fan of raw marshmallows. The more brown and gooey the better. I usually let my marshmallows light on fire when roasting them on a campfire or barbecue. I just love the burnt, smokey, sweet flavor! But for these cupcakes I didn't go that far. Just let them get as brown as you like.

I found this idea here...**Recipe Link**

Give it a try the next time you make cupcakes!

2 comments:

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...