Friday, December 28, 2012

My McCormick Spice Video Debut!

Sweet Basil and Oregano Brushetta Chicken
 
I first mentioned my McCormick video in this blog post called "My 15 Minutes of Fame". It was such a wonderful experience that I will never forget!  I will always be grateful to Allrecipes.com and the McCormick spice company for asking me to be in this video!  I've always loved ALL of the McCormick spice products, so it was easy for me to brag about their new item during the filming. ***Click Here to See My Video Debut*** 

The video aired recently on Allrecipes.com. David Albright and Erik Dinnel are the videographers for that video. I'm so happy they were able to edit my mess-ups to resemble something worth showing! I'm not an actress so I know it must not have been easy for them! Thank you to David and Erik and all of the Allrecipes staff who were so helpful during the making of that video! It was so much fun to finally meet and cook with my foodie friend Jennifer!
The gourmet recipe mix packets  from McCormick are now available in stores...and REALLY are delicious! It makes cooking dinner so much quicker and easier. And tastes like a gourmet meal because of the perfect blend of spices in every packet! And what I love is that the packets contain all natural ingredients...no preservatives! All you have to do is add a few common ingredients and you'll have a quick gourmet meal that everyone will enjoy.  You just can't go wrong with McCormick spices!

My favorites from that line of spice mixes is the one I made in the video and is pictured at the top of this post called, 'Sweet Basil and Oregano Brushetta Chicken' and  another one that I tried called 'Creamy Parmesan & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Penne'.

 So next time you're grocery shopping, look for these recipe mixes in the spice isle. It's truly worth trying and I know you'll love them as much as I do!

I recieved products from McCormick as part of my participation in this campaign.
All thoughts and opinions in this post are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...