Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cornmeal Crusted Pork Chops

Cornmeal Crusted Pork Chops
 
I love to find new ways to prepare pork chops! I've been buying lots of pork chops these days because I've been finding great sales! I can never pass up a great meat sale! So now I just need TONS of recipes for yummy ways to prepare pork chops!

This recipe sounded very interesting because of the cornmeal. I've never used cornmeal to coat pork chops. This worked out really well! The cornmeal made the coating VERY crunchy...which I love! This recipe just needed a little more seasoning, in my opinion! But that's so easy to fix! I think next time I would double the salt and add some garlic powder. Still a very good coating for fried pork chops! I love the nice golden color of the crust! I usually would cover the pork chops in a nice thick gravy, but I didn't want to hide the beautiful crust!

Here is the link to the original recipe...Cornmeal Crusted Pork Chops

Now I just need to find about another 47 great pork chop recipes! That should be just about enough to cover the batch of pork chops I have saved in my freezer right now!



6 comments:

  1. I've never tried breading pork chops before but I like the idea. Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie! I usually will use breadcrumbs, so this was new to me! Much more crunchier than with breadcrumbs!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilian, I love how golden your pork chops look, and I know my boys would love these, great recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...