Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Asian Meatball SoupThis is the year of the Snake! In honor of this holiday I decided to share with you this delicious recipe that I tried last night. Snake is not one of the ingredients! That's not something I think I would ever eat! I said 'think'...so it is possible I would eat snake, if it was prepared in a totally delicious way! Instead, I'll show you this Asian Meatball Soup Recipe posted on a blog called 'Noshing with the Noland's'.



This soup was just what I wanted! I love the chicken meatballs because they were so flavorful from the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and green onion! And the broth was perfect too! Garlicky and lightly seasoned! I wish I had the crunchy chow mien noodles that was suggested for this soup! But it was still very satisfying anyway!

Thank you to Tara Noland for sharing this recipe with her readers!

Chinese New Year Chocolate Candy
And check out this post for a delicious and easy Chinese New Year chocolate candy...only 4 ingredients! Chinese New Year Chocolate Candy I have made this many times! 

                  

4 comments:

  1. I am a lover of everything Asian, and will have to add this meatball soup to my repertoire. Love the idea of tiny chicken meatballs in the flavorful broth. Thanks Lillian : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Thank you so much for checking it out and commenting! Let me know what you think of it when you make it! =)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...