Friday, March 1, 2013

Handy Dandy Brandy Cocktail!

Handy Dandy Brandy CocktailI love a good cocktail from time to time, but I don't have a large selection of liquors in my liquor cabinet! I'm not a big drinker, I guess!  I do like a good glass of wine with dinner...or while I'm cooking dinner! So I'll always have some sort of wine in the fridge!

When I do want a cocktail it's usually the fruity kind! I came up with this next one while looking through the liquor cabinet. It turned out really well! It's fruity but strong at the same time! If it's too strong for you just swirl the ice around in
the glass and them melt a bit.  

This is a simple cocktail with simple ingredients that you probably have handy...hence the name 'Handy Dandy Brandy Cocktail'...
INGREDIENTS:
2 oz. brandy
1 oz. vodka
2 oz. fresh squeezed orange juice
1 oz. maraschino cherry juice
1 maraschino cherry
ice cubes

DIRECTIONS:
Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice.
Add all ingredients except the cherry.
Shake, shake, shake and strain into a glass with ice cubes.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Remember what I said...if it's too strong for you, swirl the ice cubes around and let them melt a bit!
Sip and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...