Friday, May 24, 2013

Antipasto Fritters!

Antipasto Fritters
Recipe **here**
This is a recipe I created for an assignment I had this month through the **Allrecipes.com Allstar Program**  I was asked to create a recipe using Sargento Shredded Cheese. I mentioned this assignment in this recent blog post here. This was a VERY easy assignment because I'm Italian...and what red blooded Italian doesn't like Sargento cheese!

Check out their Facebook page **here** with lots of
yummy recipes!

I chose to use their Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella. I like to use pre-shredded because it saves time, plus it has less moisture, so my recipe doesn't get too mushy. Great for lasagna!

The Sargento Company says, "For every moment there's a meal. And for every meal there's a perfect Sargento Shredded Cheese to go with it!"
Well, my perfect moment would be to give my hubby his dream of traveling to Italy! He's never been there and neither have I. So I decided to bring a little bit of Italy to him with my recipe creation! These Antipasto Fritters were perfect! Light and flavorful with all the ingredients we love in an antipasto. Served alone or with a marinara sauce for dipping....and maybe a nice glass of wine!

If you would love to create some special moments with some special meals, start **here** with a delicious selection of recipes from Sargento!

 And check out how my recipe looks on the Sargento website **here**  ...I hope you'll give it a try!







10 comments:

  1. I have added to my recipe box at Allrecipes.com! The "dip" looks great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lillian! These look SO good. It's easy to see why Sargento chose to put this recipe on their site :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! Didn't they put all the ambassadors recipes on their site? If not, I need to go thank them! =)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Looks yummy, Lillian! Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and sounds delicious! I'm very certain it would go over very well with my family also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is not print friendly. Not able to get the whole recipe because of all the thing along side the recipes. Need to have the recipe by it self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry. I wish I knew how to get the recipe plugin on my blog. I've tried but just can't seem to get it to work. I usually just cut & paste the recipe and email it to myself, from sites like mine, that don't have a recipe plugin print feature. I hope that helps! =)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...