Tuesday, July 9, 2013

S'mores Kiss Cups!

S'mores Kiss Cups!

I love S'mores and have tried many different variations of this classic recipe! So why not try one more?

This recipe was shown to me by my childhood friend Kathleen Izzo. She knows that I'm a recipe feind, so she posted the recipe on my Facebook wall. And as soon as I saw it I knew I would be making them because they looked so heavenly and so easy to make! Well, I simplified it even more and it turned out great! These were sooooo good and very addicting! The cute tiny size makes them easy to pop in your mouth! Perfect with a cold glass of milk!


S'mores Kiss Cups!
S'mores Kiss Cups

INGREDIENTS:
7 graham crackers, finely crushed
1/4 cup sugar
6 Tbls. butter, melted
10 marshmallows, cut in half
30 chocolate Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped

S'mores Kiss Cups!


DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the first three ingredients together and mix well.
Using a small melon baller scoop and press the graham cracker mixture
into each cup of a mini muffin pan. You should have enough to make 20 mini cups.
Bake the cups for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
Remove from oven and place 1 Hershey's kiss into each mini cup.
And place one half of each marshmallow, cut side down, on top of each kiss.
Press lightly to slightly flatten each kiss.
Place back into oven and bake for 1-2 more minutes to soften the marshmallows.
Then remove from oven and allow to cool completely for 15 minutes.
In the mean time melt the remaining 10 chocolate kisses
 in the microwave until spreadable.
Carefully remove cooled S'mores from the pan with a small spoon.
Place on a serving platter and frost the tops with the melted chocolate.
Serve warm or room temp!



 



4 comments:

  1. I made these also,the hersheys kiss was a great idea! I followed a recipe for these and tried powder sugar in the crust instead of reg sugar try that next time alone with mini marshmallows you might just like the results, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Teresa! Yes, this recipe can also be made using powdered sugar, but I don't always have that in the house, so I used granulated. Yes, mini marshmallows would work too. It would just be lumpier...lol! =D

      Delete
  2. Just made 1 batch and they are deelish! I'm having trouble with the graham cracker cup part. I'm using a small spoon to remove after they have cooled, but I still have it crumbling on me and in some cases, losing a good portion of the cup. Any recommendation for what I should try with batch 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I'm so sorry you had trouble removing the cups from the pan. The only thing I can think of to make them come out easier is to maybe grease the mini muffin pan? And make sure you compress the crumb mixture as much as possible when filling the mini muffin cups. Try not to have any thin edges. Also make sure the cups have completely cooled before removing them. Just to be safe, put them in the fridge so you know they are cold. Some crumbs should fall off while removing them, but they shouldn't fall apart. I hope these ideas help. Thank you so much for trying the recipe! =D

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...